A common question Atheists ask, “if there is a God, why doesn’t God come down and fix things?” That usually leads to the question of why God is letting millions of people die of starvation and disease? Is God an absent landlord? Amid pain and suffering, people cry out, “God, where are you?” Is God powerless to do anything?
The observable answer is that God allows pain and suffering because pain and suffering exist. We should make a distinction, however, between God causing unfortunate events to happen and God not stopping bad things from happening. Still, why does God allow bad things to happen?
The answer is free will.
Available on Amazon Kindle, Paperback, and Audible Format
- The Book Why was spiritually eye-opening. – Rodney E.
- The narrator really brings the book to life. – Stan F.
- I do not agree with everything, but The Book Why made me think and analyze what I believe. – Deidra B.
- Reading this book reaffirmed what I always believed to be true. – Freddy O.
- Helped me look at the world differently and accept people who believe different from me. – Helen B.
What is pain? What is hate? What is death? What is unconditional love? Do you have spiritual questions only God can answer?
The Book Why, will help you gain the spiritual boldness necessary to ask God.
To receive the answers that will help you better understand your life, Ask God Why.